ASIC DESIGN ENGINEER! - This is an exciting opportunity to join my client in Hampshire and a leader in their field.
I am looking for an experienced ASIC RTL Design engineer to be part of a dynamic and motivated silicon design team, taking part in developing a state-of-the-art Satellite SoC through the full life cycle: design to production. The chip includes complex digital and analog modules such as high-speed signal processing, communication sub-system, computation sub system and more.
As the successful RTL Engineer you will be required to work on the VLSI development of digital modules from concept to final implementation, meeting physical design entry requirements as well as working closely with teams including architecture, software and verification teams ensuring integrative and efficient implementation. Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Low Power, multi clock domain design experience.
- A wide and varied understanding of Digital Design Techniques and practices.
- Must have Digital Signal Processing (DSP) blocks RTL design experience.
- Ability to develop RTL in Verilog.
- RTL Synthesis with Cadence.
- Practical hands on experience in the testing and validation of integrated circuits.
- Understanding of System VERILOG based Test benches.
- Scripting with either Perl, Shell, TCL, Python.
- Desired experience with MATLAB.
- Desired netlist to GDS flow experience.
For more information please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources