Superb Opportunity to work for a Leading company in their field of expertise! Oslo, Norway!
My client offers a unique workplace, it has the energy and excitement of a startup, while offering the stability and opportunities of an established company as they are today.
The successful ASIC Design Engineer will be involved in the design and development of advanced CMOS Image Sensors and be part of a talented team that works in the design of signal and image processing algorithms, and design of timing and control signals. Position Overview:
- Design digital circuits and systems for CMOS image sensors using industry standard ASIC CAD tools from Cadence, Mentor Graphics and Synopsys.
- Perform module and top-level design verification using SystemVerilog, Verilog, HLLs, scripting languages, and FPGA emulation.
- Work with Physical Implementation team to perform synthesis, static timing analysis, place & route, etc.
- Debug functionality, characterize and optimize performance for fabricated image sensor chips.
- Design scalable architectures for imaging, data communication and video processing
My client also offers competitive wages and benefits, including a very attractive pension plan, employees compensation insurance above the Norwegian norm, medical insurance and others!
For more information contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.