Senior Digital Design Engineer – Cambridge! Fantastic opportunity to join a team designing the next generation of wireless technology! This is a superb opportunity for a Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join a semiconductor giant in the lively and cultured City of Cambridge, UK.
As a Digital Design Engineer, you will be part of the team that develops Wi-Fi and Bluetooth communications technology for mobile devices. To be successful in this role you will need experience of digital design in a chip development environment. As well as, RTL design and verification.
The Digital design engineer will be responsible for the implementation and verification of modules in digital baseband as well as the architect and design of efficient modules based on a formal specification or a high-level language model. Skills and experience you'll need:
- Proficient in digital design and verification using Verilog or SystemVerilog
- Efficient in using ASIC and FPGA design tools for simulation, synthesis and verification
- Experience with modelling digital systems in SystemC, MATLAB, Python
- Experience with advanced verification using SystemVerilog or SystemC
- Experience with ASIC design methodologies including CTS, STA, UPF
- Experience with embedded software development in C and C++
- Relevant research experience or strong academic understanding of telecommunications
My client has a fantastic benefits package which not only offers continued training and development but which also includes annual bonuses’, private medical insurance, life insurance, 25 days holiday with a buy and sell option amongst many other fantastic benefits. For a more detailed discussing please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.