Senior ASIC Design Engineer! x2 Locations to choose from! Consumer mobile audio market!
I have a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Digital Design Engineer working in an exciting product development team within my clients successful Audio R&D Division, developing industry leading mixed-signal SOCs for consumer mobile audio markets.
This is a fab opportunity to be based in one of 2 locations across the UK – Either in the South of England or Scotland.
Responsibilities for this role include the development of digital circuits for high performance mixed-signal audio processing IC's. Other responsibilities include:
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Working within an experienced design team with exposure to all aspects of the IC development cycle from specification and architectural development through RTL design, verification and synthesis to validation, testing, and product release.
- Ownership of block-level digital design and be able to take block level design specifications/architectures and work independently in the circuit implementation.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Electrical Engineering and/or relevant background in digital CMOS circuit design.
- Experience in the implementation of complex digital circuits and sub-systems in RTL using Verilog / SystemVerilog
- Experience in the use of standard bus protocols for on-chip connectivity
- Experience performing synthesis and timing analysis of digital circuits
- Experience in the verification of block-level digital designs
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.