ASIC Design Engineer!! R&D!! Semiconductor giant!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s biggest Semiconductor companies in their European HQ! My clients Design Technology Team is actively seeking candidates for VLSI R&D positions. You will be part of the design methodology team that develops innovative solutions for chip implementation flow.
As the ASIC Design Engineer, you will play a vital role in addressing challenges with Performance, Power, and Area (PPA) scaling tradeoffs to qualify technology entitlement of advance process nodes. You will be responsible for convergence of complex designs using best-in-class tools, flows & methodologies to optimise PPA.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Scripting with Python, TCL and/or C++
- Basic knowledge in digital VLSI implementation (netlist to GDS)
- Hands on experience with EDA tools (Primetime, ICC2, Innovus, Tempus, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Industry experience in EDA companies
- Industry experience in VLSI physical implementation (e.g., PnR, Timing ECO)
For more information and a detailed discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.