ASIC Design Engineer! Start up! AI! Audio! City Location!
This is a unique opportunity to join my client whose technology provides their customers with the ability to build an ecosystem of smart, low power, and high-performance products.
I am looking for a senior level ASIC Design engineer who will be part of the ASIC team responsible for defining and implementing cutting-edge mixed signal ASICs for artificial intelligence, audio and power management.
Ideally this would suit an engineer who would enjoy a startup work environment where the contribution of each engineer makes the difference.
As part of the role you will implement digital architectures in RTL and silicon from system specification to chip specification to RTL to optimizing timing and power to chip level validation. The other part of your role will include building stand alone verification test benches, system level verification and driving power, performance, and area trade-off analysis.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in digital design
- Hands on experience in low power design techniques
- Experience in verification using technologies including: SVA, UVM, functional coverage
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources or call 01189881107 – APPLY NOW!
- Master's or Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in digital design
- Familiarity with Python and Tcl
- Digital Signal Processing experience
- Ability to write assertions and exposure to formal verification
- Experience in start-ups or small companies