NEW Principal IC Design Engineer opportunity for a semiconductor company looking to become the leading low-power mobile graphics company in the world!
This is a superb opportunity to join my client who develops and licenses high-performance, ultra-low power GPU’s and display controller technology for wearables, IoT, home appliances etc. Based upon current growth they are looking to expand the team.
This role is to be based in the beautiful and cultured city of Athens, Greece. As a top company they will offer a very generous re-location package to help you move/return to Greece as well as the successful engineer benefiting from the new foreign tax residence incentive!
The successful engineer will have technical skills including:
- Expert knowledge of HDL design: SoC integration, embedded CPU, bus-systems, peripherals, co- processors, memories, clock- and power management, external interfaces, Low power design, test and verification.
- Very good knowledge of ASIC design tool usage (front-end simulation and implementation) Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor.
- Experience with SystemVerilog / VHDL.
- Experience with C and embedded software programming.
- Experience with FPGA prototyping, test and verification.
- Linux environment, shell programming, revision control systems and scripting (bash/tcshell, TCL, Perl, Python).
- Experience in the following IP design: GPU/DSP, hardware accelerators, co-processors, background in computer graphics.
- Experience in a UVM verification environment.
For more information and a detailed discussion about this superb opportunity please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources - 0118 9881107