ASIC Design! Superb Opportunity to join a highly established, stable and rapidly expanding organisation, offering many opportunities within the UK as well as mainland Europe.
A new opportunity has arisen for a ASIC Design engineer to join a successful and expanding high tech chip communications company based in one of 5 locations including Northampton or Reading.
My client is a growing electronics company developing low energy, high speed chip technology. They are now seeking an ASIC Design Engineer to join their IC team, working on solutions that facilitate communications between chips and electronics devices.
You will have responsibilities which include the definition of block-level specifications of high-speed digital circuits and RTL Design and testing.
Your skills will include;
- Strong RTL coding skills (SystemVerilog preferred).
- Advanced knowledge of high-speed and low-power design techniques.
- Knowledge of signal processing techniques is an advantage.
- Scripting (Python preferred) and tool setup skills.
Your experience will include;
- MSc in electronics/electrical engineering (equivalent or higher).
- 5+ years’ experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Strong technical background in design of high-speed digital circuits in deep-submicron CMOS technologies.
- Experience with multi-Gigabit serial data transceivers is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with high-speed serial protocols is highly desirable.
- Experience with analog/digital control interfaces is valuable.
- Exposure to Cadence tools is valuable.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources