5-year-old heavily funded start-up seeing Staff level ASIC Engineer – Edinburgh!
This is a superb opportunity for a Staff level engineer to join my client, a well-financed, backed by several top tier venture capital firms, including Samsung.
My client designs and deploys scalable 3D vision systems that are transforming the automotive and industrial fields. They are utilising proprietary and ground-breaking innovation in the sensor, emitter and algorithms spaces. Senior/Staff Digital IC Design Engineer
The Digital IC Design Engineer will join and play a critical role in designing and building next-generation, commercial-grade long-range LiDAR systems. You must have a background in digital circuit specification, design and verification for ASIC / Mixed-Signal SoC. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources - 01189881107
- Concept definition of digital architecture & blocks
- RTL design & verification ((System)Verilog/VHDL)
- Close working with analog IC designers and sub-contractors
- Support DfT strategy & implementation
- Debug of RTL/gate level simulations/failures to root cause
- Scripting (Python, Perl, etc.)
- Prepare technical reports, proposals and presentations
- Some experience with design synthesis, timing closure & STA is desirable
- Prototyping with FPGA desirable
- MATLAB modelling of algorithms a bonus