Remote Fulltime working opportunity for a leading developer in the field – ASIC Design, UK
This is a superb opportunity to join my client, a leading developer of fingerprint sensor solutions. I am seeking an experienced Digital ASIC Design Engineer who will assist in the development and architecture of the state-of-the-art embedded designs for fingerprint sensing subsystems. As a Senior Design Engineer, you will work closely with colleagues across the business to deliver high-volume products based on cutting-edge sensor technologies into Mobile, Smart Card and IoT markets.
As the successful engineer you will perform architecture, design, integration, verification and implementation of digital blocks. Assist in validation process flow and corresponding tool selection and Integrate externally developed IP into the SoC structure. You will also be required to provide technical support for full product lifecycles from initial concept through to product development into production ramp. Required Experience:
- At least 10 years of experience in design, development and/or verification of digital ASICs
- Ability to create detailed written specifications of complex circuits and systems.
- Ability to explain complex design concepts at various levels.
- Experience in specifying and integrating externally developed processor and digital IP.
- Experience in backend processes, such as synthesis, static timing, place and route, power analysis, etc.
- Signal Processing background would be a plus.
As a top company you can expect a very competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package – this is also a remote working opportunity, however you will be required to go onsite when business needs.
For more information and a confidential chat please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.