TECH Group! Digital ASIC Design! Excellent benefits package and career progression. Junior and Senior Digital ASIC Design Engineers
This is a superb opportunity for an ASIC Design Engineer to join my clients Consumer Group in the beautiful City of Cork. Cork is also of Ireland’s liveliest cities. You will discover unique shopping and dining options as well as miles and miles of sandy beaches!
You will be part of an expanding group and will have an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies covering a wide range of products. This group are looking for a mix of junior and Senior ASIC Engineers. The great thing about the role is it is real design work, and you will see your product on the market. I am looking for an ASIC Engineer with experience in low power design techniques and knowledge on DSP. Primary duties include:
- Developing the specification, micro architecture and RTL design of modules as per requirements.
- Understand product requirements based on the technical definitions, implement and suggest improvements.
- Co-work with the verification team for complete functional closure for both RTL and Gate level
- Lint check, CDC, RDC and sanity synthesis.
- Hold trainings and mentor others on new architectures or improvements.
- Formal verification and coverage analysis
- Support post silicon debug activities
As a top company you can expect a good package which includes a competitive salary, RSU’s, excellent pension scheme and bonus. For more information, please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources – 0118 9881107
- +5 years of experience in digital design (mid-level) 10+ years (Senior)
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills
- Knowledge of formal verification and coverage analysis with good debugging skills.
- Knowledge on processor architecture with previous industry experience using ARM cores.
- Knowledge on digital signal processing and digital filters
- Experience on low power design techniques