Power Semiconductor company seeking ASIC Design Engineer! Cork, Ireland!
I am looking for an experienced ASIC Design Engineer to join my client’s team in Cork, Ireland. This is a superb opportunity to join a small team within a ‘start up’ environment but within a global semiconductor organisation.
You will get the opportunity to be part of a group who are leaders in the development of power semiconductor products which improve efficiency in electronic systems for consumer, industrial, automotive, medical, and military applications. This is a varied role with the opportunity to create real impact within the organisation and build a promising career. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Development of IC architectures.
- Design and specification of system blocks including RISC/ARM processors, DSP cores and communications interfaces.
- Specification and design of digital & mixed -signal sub-systems.
- Verification of design blocks at block-level, system-level and chip-level..
- Low power ASIC design – from concept through to post-layout evaluation.
- Chip integration, design synthesis, constraint development, timing closure & backend support.
- Structured tracking and implementation of design improvements.
- Support for test-engineering, product engineering and operations as well as participation in ATE data reviews, limit reviews and device yield analysis.
I am looking for ASIC Engineers with circa 7+ years of digital circuit design experience in ASIC/SOC environments and good knowledge of Verilog RTL coding, simulation and synthesis and any experience with Digital Signal Processor and/or computational hardware design experience.
As a top company my client offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs as well as unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally!!
For more information contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources – 0118 9881107