Digital IC Design – North London This is a great time to join my client as a Digital IC Design Engineer to be based near North London in the UK.
You will be joining a cross functional team and participating in the development of highly integrated power module systems (PMICs) for smart phones, tablet systems and computing applications.
For this role you will be required to participate in all aspects of the development of digital controllers, interfaces and algorithms. Some key job functions include;
RTL design of digital circuits for mixed signal applications, Involvement in all stages of product development including specification, design, synthesis, verification, timing analysis, design for test, backend verification and silicon debug as well as Simulation and verification in both digital and mixed-signal environments. Key qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to design digital circuitry and a minimum of 5 Years working experience.
- Experience of full product cycle from design conception to silicon validation and market release, strong understanding of control systems.
- Proven background in Verilog RTL design
- Understanding of low power design concepts
- Understanding of clock domain crossing issues
- Good working knowledge with logic synthesis, static timing analysis
Please note you must have a valid and existing residence and work permit for the UK or another EU country.
For more information contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.