ASIC Design Engineers – Bristol – Full remote working I am looking for ASIC Design Engineers of all levels as I have an exciting new opportunity in Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join my client, a market leading Semiconductor company. This role would best suit a Junior Engineer looking to take their next step in their career or a Senior Engineer looking to lead a team and share their knowledge and expertise with Junior Engineers. You will be working on cutting edge designs and challenging hardware modules for chips used within consumer devices. Although this role is based in Bristol, my client is offering Engineers the opportunity to work fully remotely if you are already based in the UK, so location is not an issue.
Responsibilities would include:
- Work with design, verification, and validation engineers.
- Prepare design specifications and plans to achieve targeted goals.
- Perform deep analysis of complex circuitry and optimize for frequency, power, area, and performance.
- Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements.
- Maintain the design environment and track and close design bugs.
- Utilize latest techniques, tools, and technologies for design activities.
- Good knowledge of digital integrated circuit design techniques and methodologies
- In-depth experience of IP or SOC level integrated circuit RTL design.
- Experience of circuit design optimization techniques and the ability to balance or trade-off design qualities.
- Experience of high speed, low power, design.
- Experience of ASIC design tools
- Experience in CPU/GPU design.
- Experience of CPU, DSP, FPU architectures or debug and testing methodologies.
- Experience of System Verilog for design and/or verification.
- Experience of UVM (or similar verification methodology).
For more information on this role or others please contact Jordan Browne at IC-Resources- 01189073075.