NEW Fully remote working opportunity - Senior/ Principal Digital Design Engineer (Immediate start) – Cheshire/Home based £65k-85k
This is a superb opportunity to join my client who have fully embraced the ‘WFH’ model and are happy to hire engineers from all over the UK to work remotely.
Ideally this would suit an engineer who would enjoy a start-up work environment where the contribution of each engineer makes the difference.
My client develops innovative and cutting-edge technology for an array of clients spread over multiple industries. As the company grows, they now are seeking a Digital ASIC Design Engineer; You will be critical in driving development of their advanced CMOS technology.
- Experience in Architectural and System level digital design through RTL (Verilog) into GDSII
- DSP related experience (digital filters)
- Use of robust working practices and design management
- Use of Microprocessors and implementation and/or Matlab (or similar) a strong advantage
- Solid understanding of system verification, ideally including Verilog-AMS.
- Digital test insertion including BIST
- Preferably a familiarity with cadence tooling
As an established company my client offer a competitive salary, stock options and flexible working!
For more information, please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.