ASIC Design Engineer/ CPU RTL Engineer Emerging Semiconductor company landing in the UK!! This is a truly remarkable and exciting opportunity to join my client; a fabless semiconductor company and provider of commercial RISC-V processor IP and silicon chips!
Initially I am looking for ASIC Design engineers to be based in the Cambridge area however for the right candidate remote working/ hybrid model can be considered.
You will be instrumental in the companies UK and European growth strategy as they look to dominate and cement their space in the European market. Headquartered in the USA and with industry leading investors there is no better time to be a part of this fantastic journey.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, you will get the opportunity to work across many of the industry’s leading markets including 5G, edge AI, storage, and consumer devices
whilst working on products including cores, SoCs, IPs, and development boards. ASIC Design/CPU RTL Engineer
As a ASIC Design engineer / CPU RTL design engineer, you will be part of a team of engineers who are passionate about designing industry-leading CPU cores, based on the revolutionary open-source RISC-V architecture. I am looking for people who are excited about working in a fast-paced dynamic environment to bring new hardware IP to market quickly, with high quality and exceptional performance. Requirements:
- 4+ yrs of recent industry experience in CPU design – Senior/Principal/Staff level all needed.
- Proficiency with hardware (RTL) design in Verilog, System Verilog, or VHDL.
- Knowledge of RISC-V architecture is a plus.
- Attention to detail and a focus on high-quality design.
- Architect, design and implement new features, performance improvements, and ISA extensions in RISC-V CPU core generators.
- Microarchitecture development and specification.
- Be able to work as a team; Perform initial sandbox verification, and work with design verification team to create and execute thorough verification test plans.
- Be able to work as team; Work with physical implementation team to implement and optimise physical design to meet frequency, area, power goals.
As a top and emerging employer my client can offer a competitive compensation package that includes flexible paid time off, health benefits, employee stock option program, and much more! UK and EU nationals/residents only
– my client also have a European presence so if relocation isn’t for you please do still get in touch for the same opportunity in mainland Europe. (France)
Contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources for more information on the role, the company and benefits! – 0118 9881107