Job ID: 176370
Location: Dorset, Devon, Bristol, England, UK
Salary: Competitive, depending on location and experience
Job Type: Permanent
Superb opportunity for an ASIC Digital Design Engineer to join my client in their new business unit developing platform technology. This rapidly expanding team is part of the Hardware Analytics and Test business unit within this organisation.
My client offers fantastic career opportunities in numerous discipline areas including semiconductor design, system architecting, tool flow development, in- test & in-field analytics and software development!
You will be hired as a Front end development engineer and in this role you will be working closely with architects, taking block requirements and, using your experience and knowledge to implement the designs in RTL, creating the market leading solutions and IP for which my client are renowned. A background of working on complex SoC designs and an appreciation of areas such as debug, security and performance metrics will assist you in constructing the next generation of products.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
To be located in Bristol, this really is a superb time to join a well-established company who have a long history of being a global leader in electronic design automation and semiconductor IP! For more information please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources
- BS/MS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with 5+ years of experience in HW design.
- Experience of designing and interfacing with industry standard buses
- Ability to create detailed written specifications of complex circuits and systems.
- Knowledge of current RTL implementation methods, using System Verilog
- An understanding of synthesis and back end implementation flow would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with verification approaches and best practices for complex digital designs.