ASIC Design Engineers- Cambridge
I am looking for an ASIC Design Engineer to come and join my client, a Global Semiconductor company who specialise in low power technology and work in a range of markets including audio, industrial and automotive. This a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Semiconductor company who are not only expanding the size of their team but the industries they work in as well. Requirements:
- BSc/BEng in Electronics or related subject, preferably a further degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital IC design
- Have in depth knowledge and understanding of best-practice digital design methods.
- Be familiar executing designs via a fully synthesised digital design flow with RTL and logic synthesis.
- Be fully conversant with the System Verilog standard and scripting languages such as TCL.
- Be familiar with the use of constraints and the automatic place-and-route flow for the physical design.
- Understand the importance of test and have experience of design methods to maximise test coverage such as scan.
- Have experience of design techniques for optimising digital power consumption.
- Have experience of debugging digital functions in a lab using suitable test equipment (e.g., mixed-signal oscilloscopes).
For more information on this role or others please contact Jordan Browne at IC-Resources- 01189073075.