CPU ASIC DESIGN ENGINEERS– SENIOR AND PRINCIPAL LEVELS REQUIRED! Senior and Principal ASIC Design Engineers for NEW UK Design centres in both Bristol and Cambridge! CPU Experience ideally required! With already proven global success including the US and China my client has entered the UK and are opening design centres in both Bristol and Cambridge.
Relocation is ideally required (remote can be considered for highly experienced engineers) for those not living in either city however a hybrid work model will be operating.
I am looking for ASIC Engineers at all levels to build out the team and help deliver and expand my client’s product roadmap. The role can be based in either Bristol or Cambridge offices, or remotely within the United Kingdom. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a unique position in the industry. If you are proactive, you are not afraid to voice your own opinion, and are looking for a job where you can be creative and not Pidgeon holed you will work well with them! The role
- Be a leading member of the design team providing a leading role on a significant part of the CPU microarchitecture
- Be responsible for the microarchitecture definition and implementation of RISC-V processors and components and leading a small team to deliver
- Processor development in their architecture language
- Working closely with the verification team on verification planning, debugging and final sign-off
- Synthesis (timing and area optimizations) to ensure PPA targets can be met
- Participate in and drive design and verification reviews
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Over 7 years recent and relevant experience with at least one HDL (VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog)
- Good knowledge of CPU architecture
- Ability to write clear and concise code
- Experience with digital circuit simulation
- User knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Git, SVN)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Shell, Bash, Python)
- Knowledge of RISC-V instruction set
- Advanced knowledge of computer systems and architecture
- Experience with Synthesis, Design for Test and Timing Analysis
- Knowledge of C/C++
As a top company they offer an excellent compensation package. For more information and a detailed discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.