ASIC Design Engineer – Global leader! European Headquarters – Cork, Ireland Hybrid model – combination of work from home and working in their brand new, state of the art office!
I am looking for ASIC Design Engineers (all levels) for my clients growing Design group in Ireland.
The Cork site is home to a range of digital teams working on cutting edge designs for the latest chip sets. The teams work on several key digital domains including Advanced HW Security, GPU, Power Control, Sensors, Wearables, Automotive, AR and many more. Each team is working with the latest tools and digital design and verification techniques in bleeding edge silicon nodes, 5nm and below.
You will be responsible for leading and participating in the design of leading-edge ASIC's and SoC's, in advanced digital CMOS processes for multi-function mobile platforms.Required skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, or related field.
- ASIC design experience including architecture, RTL design in Verilog/VHDL, low power design techniques, UPF.
- Experience with synthesis, and timing closure.
- Experience with DC, LINT, PTSI, and CDC.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary, global team focused on advanced, high volume applications
For more information and a detailed discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources – 0118 9881107