Superb opportunity! Global Semiconductor giant! ASIC Design!
This is a superb opportunity for an ASIC design engineer to join my client; undoubtedly the industry leader in 3G, 4G and 5G communication technology, the largest fabless semiconductor company in the world!
I am looking for an ASIC Design Engineer, working in the Digital Design Team based in the beautiful city of Cambridge. You will contribute to the development of CPU based subsystems.
Duties include RTL development, micro-architectural explorations through synthesis and power estimation and verification. Qualifications:
- A degree (or higher qualification) in math/science/electronics
- Knowledgeable in CPU-based-subsystem design and ASIC implementation
- Fluency in hardware description languages (Verilog/SystemVerilog)
- Experience in RTL implementation and synthesis
- Good understanding of verification techniques
- Familiarity with physical synthesis flow
As a top company my client can provide relocation support, competitive salaries amongst other benefits. Contact Rachel Mason to apply!