We are looking for a Senior FPGA or ASIC Digital Design Engineer to join our exciting semiconductor client in the Netherlands. You will be joining some of the brightest inventors and engineers in the world to develop products that make data faster.
As an ASIC Design Engineer in this global company you will be delivering efficient and effective technical support to their customers and help perform independent case research for the team. You will also get the opportunity to work on their IP Release inspection of all product deliverables before these are shipped off to the customers.
If this sounds interesting to you then please look at the skills required:
- Circa 5 years’ experience (minimum) within FPGA / ASIC Design
- Knowledge of frontend RTL design
- Strong skills in VHDL or Verilog HDLs
- Desired skills would be experience with C, Python, Tcl
- SoC design / development is a big plus
For further details, please get in contact with Rob Hudson @ IC Resources