Exciting new position available,
my client is
a privately held company offering digital audio and video processing expertise focused on the latest compression standards.
Working in a growing R&D team, you will be responsible for the development of IP products. You will be designing IP blocks at the RTL level, for video compression (encoders/decoders re: current compression standards – HEVC / AV1 / VVC). Required skills
- Microelectronics / digital electronics engineer (M / F) required.
- Front-End design experience for ASIC (circa 3 years+) in video processing / coding or signal processing (desired).
- Knowledge of video compression / decoding algorithms (for example: H.264 / H.265) would be a plus.
- Essential mastery of VHDL (or Verilog) language, flows and CAD tools specific to ASICs (modeling, design, simulation, synthesis, verification, etc.).
- Knowledge required in C / C ++, scripting languages and optimization of architectures and micro-architectures at HW / RTL level.
- Fluent English.
For more information, please apply by sending your CV to Rob Hudson @ IC Resources. +44 (0) 118 988 1153.