NEW UK Team! Global Semiconductor Giant! Market Leaders!
This is an exciting opportunity to join my client, a global semiconductor giant in the heart of the Thames Valley. This is a superb time to join as they expand into the UK, developing a new and exciting product stream.
I am looking to recruit experienced digital IC designers who also have a basic understanding of analog IC design. You will work closely with analog engineers to build control systems within the area of power management. Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor, Masters or PhD in a relevant science or engineering discipline
- Preferably 5-10+ years of experience in RTL design or verification
- Expert in Verilog or System Verilog or VHDL
- Capable of writing specifications for digital modules
- Simulation environment development or verification planning experience
- Logic synthesis, timing analysis and scan insertion basic skills
- IC system understanding e.g. PMIC, CPU system or digital signal processing
- Fluent English language skills (written and oral)
As a top company you can expect a competitive salary with short-long term incentive plan and flexible working as well as family friendly policies, insurances, and benefits.
For more information, please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources