We are looking for a Senior FPGA or ASIC Developer to join an exciting semiconductor company in the Wokingham area, however full remote working is an option for a permanent engineer.
This opportunity is with a leading fabless design house focused on custom ASIC Design and FPGA prototyping services for companies with their own design teams. You will need to be proficiency in Verilog or VHDL or System Verilog. You will have the chance to work on all stages of the RTL design and verification process and really enhance your knowledge of the complete flow.
Required experience would be:
- At least 2 years’ experience within FPGA / ASIC Design (more experience is also definitely of interest)
- Knowledge of frontend RTL design
- Strong skills in VHDL or Verilog HDLs
- Proficiency in Synopsys Synplify, Xilinx Vivado, ISE
- Desired skills would be experience with C, Python, Tcl
- Knowledge of high-speed interfaces including PCIe, HMC/HBM, SATA, Ethernet, DDR3/4.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Andrew Emberson at IC Resources.