Join an award-winning Semiconductor company renowned for world-leading engineering innovation in the field of CMOS imaging technology. Located in a region ranked one of the happiest in the world!
This is a role in which you can learn a lot. This company is one of world’s front-runners for consumer imaging technology, with a wealth of patents to their name. As a Digital ASIC Design Engineer or FPGA Engineer here you will be responsible for RTL design and verification of image sensor control and processing functions, as well as high speed interfaces. As well as IC design you will also participate in FPGA development, and play an active role in the design architecture and design documentation. My client is also looking for an engineer with Verification experience.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A University degree (Bachelors / Masters) in Electronic Engineering or similar
- A keen interest in image processing and high speed displays
- Proven experience, with a number of years’ behind you in Digital ASIC or FPGA Design, including RTL coding (Verilog or VHDL), verification, synthesis
- Knowledge of high performance and low power design techniques
- Fluent language skills in English
- Experience within image processing and / or DSP would be ideal.
You will receive a highly competitive salary, and enjoy access to the best health and dental plans, life insurance protection, retirement schemes and wellness programs as part of your package.
For details, please contact Andrew Emberson at IC Resources.