A world technology leader is seeking an ASIC Implementation Application Engineer to join their European team. This role can be based in a variety of locations – Munich, Paris, Sophia Antipolis, Scotland, Sweden or Russia.
Here you will work on the very latest complex, leading-edge design projects for this global name. You’ll definitely find plenty of interest and challenge! As the successful ASIC Implementation Application Engineer, you will be a key member of the European Applications team, supporting worldwide customers with:
- Digital ASIC Implementation (RTL synthesis, Design for Test (DFT) and physical synthesis)
- Deployment of design flows and associated methodologies
- Driving IC tools for key tasks on major customer projects
- Providing customer feedback to the R&D teams and enhance EDA tools and flows
Our client is open to considering a range of experience levels for the right person. You will however need:
- A good understanding of digital RTL design, systems, the digital ASIC design flow and IP components, for example an ARM core, or a DDR interface
- In particular, you will need good DFT, synthesis and equivalence checking experience.
- Equally important, are excellent communication skills and a good ability to speak regularly with international teams and customers.
You can expect a competitive basic salary and an excellent benefits package working for this leading name. You’ll really enjoy working as part of this friendly, supportive team.
For details or to apply, please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.