Job ID: 171342
Location: Leicestershire, Manchester, London (Greater), Berkshire, England, UK
Salary: Competitive Salary and full remote working!
Job Type: Permanent
I am looking for an ASIC Design Implementation Engineer specialising in power and energy optimisation for a fast growing start up. As the ASIC Design Implementation Engineer you will have an understanding of the complete ASIC design cycle, but a passion for the implementation phase with expertise in Synthesis, STA and verification checks. Ideally you will have worked on CPU or GPU processors and have had experience in trying to optimise the power through the creation of UPF files and using the Synopsys tools Primetime and Primerail. This is an exciting time to join a start-up business whose technology has record breaking energy efficiency, they are looking for someone who can work completely autonomously, who can take ownership of blocks, flows and even lead whole projects. They will allow this person to work remotely anywhere in Europe and they have a great salary and package to match the lifestyle balance of complete remote working.
You must be an EU / UK national or eligible to work in the EU / UK to be considered for this role.
- ASIC Design Engineer with an understanding of the complete design flow
- Must have experience in power optimisation and energy efficiency
- Specialising in implementation, Synthesis, STA and verification checks
- Ideally experienced in CPU or GPU processors
- Experience in the Synopsys tools Primetime and Primerail
- You must be eligible to work in the EU / UK to be considered
For more information on this opportunity or a confidential chat about the current market please contact Rob at IC Resources