Full Time, Lead Role - 100% Remote Working offered
I am looking for an experienced Physical Design Engineer looking tt joining a rapidly growing French start up! Ideally you should have experience in the technical leadership of projects or parts of projects. I am currently looking for driven individuals who want to be part of a company that is paving the next innovations in SoC design. Within the Hardware R&D team, you will be responsible for the ASIC Physical Design for customisable security IP.
This is a challenging position with great career potential and a rare opportunity to work anywhere within the EU or the UK remotely and still lead design projects! Desired skills and experience
Please note, you must have the right to work in the EU or the UK for this role.
- 10+ years of experience in ASIC Physical Design
- In depth knowledge of digital back-end EDA tool flows. Knowledge of Synopsys tools are a must.
- Experience at IP level and IP integration at top level
- Experience on advanced technology nodes, such as 28nn, 16nm, 14nm and below is required
- Experience with scripting languages such as TCL, Python and Bash
- Technical background in RTL design (VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog) and/or RTL synthesis is a plus
If you would like to know more, please contact Rob Maw @ IC Resources, or apply by sending your CV.