Technical Lead - Physical Design Engineer – UK, Switzerland OR Germany
I am looking for a technical lead across Physical Design to join my client’s growing business. This is a superb opportunity to join my client located across Europe who are pre-IPO and who have just secured a significant amount of series C funding!
Due to growth, I am looking for a Technical Lead to join the business due to their European presence this role can be located in the UK (South), Switzerland or Germany.
To be considered for this role you must have at least 10 years’ experience in Physical design, specifically with 5 years in a Tech Lead role. Key skill set
- 10+ years’ experience in the semiconductor industry, with minimum 5 years in a Physical Design leadership role
- Experience of multi-gigabit SerDes designs is highly desirable
- Familiarity with high-speed serial protocols such as PCIe, USB, DP etc. is highly desirable
- You will have a proven track record in the implementation of complex digital ICs, with demonstrable skills in digital ASIC Physical Design, from RTL to GDSII.
- Working within the team, you will be primarily involved in physical design tasks including synthesis, constraint generation, floor-planning, place and route, prototype layouts, IP integration, and STA.
- Experience in multiple tapeouts in advanced process nodes.
Or for a more detailed discussion contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources – 0118 9881107