A superb opportunity for an ASIC Verification Engineer to join a world-leading silicon IP provider based in Southern Ireland. Work on the latest Wi-Fi and Bluetooth IP (Intellectual Property) as a UVM Verification expert.
We are looking for an ASIC Verification Engineer with established SystemVerilog and UVM experience to undertake an interesting and varied role within our client’s Wi-Fi department. Your role will involve not only Verification of sub-systems, but you will also be involved in the analysis phase of architecture requirements, writing block level and micro-architect specifications as well as RTL coding of modules.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will have:
- Several years’ experience within Digital Design and Verification
- Strong knowledge of Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Constrained random simulation experience
- Very good knowledge of UVM verification methodology
- Strong debug skills
- Excellent team-work ethic and communication skills in English
You can expect a very competitive package, including annual bonus, stock units, excellent employer pension contribution, private healthcare cover for you and your family, gym membership subsidy and more.
Get in touch today for details or to apply: contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources