This is a superb opportunity for an ASIC Verification Engineer to join one of the UK’s leading Semiconductor companies developing superior low power CPU cores.
Based very close to London, yet with the countryside of the Home Counties on your doorstep, our client is a global technology leader developing ultra-low power connected microprocessors for the Internet of Things (IoT). They have a number of exciting new ASIC Verification opportunities within their ASIC group, at various levels of experience from Junior up to Principal level.
Key responsibilities of the ASIC Verification Engineer will include:
- To develop and implement verification strategies using SystemVerilog and UVM
- To develop testbenches, assertions and functional coverage using the latest latest techniques, tools and technologies
- Python and Shell scripting to implement automated verification flows
- A solid technical degree (BSc / MSc / PhD) in Electronics or related field
- A number of years’ experience working in IP or SOC level verification
- A very good handle on SystemVerilog and UVM
- Strong scripting skills (for example in Python / Shell / C++)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with good attention to detail
Our client is recruiting for several ASIC Verification Engineers from 2-20 years’ experience, so there are multiple options on offer. You can expect highly challenge work, a competitive salary package including stock units and relocation assistance.
For details, contact Caroline Pye today @ IC Resources