This is a superb opportunity for an ASIC Verification Engineer to join one of the UK’s leading Semiconductor companies developing superior low power CPU cores.
Based very close to London, yet with the countryside of the Home Counties on your doorstep, our client is a global technology leader developing ultra-low power connected microprocessors for the Internet of Things (IoT). They have a number of exciting new ASIC Verification opportunities within their ASIC group.
Key responsibilities of the ASIC Verification Engineer will include:
- To develop and implement verification strategies using SystemVerilog and UVM
- To develop testbenches, assertions and functional coverage using the latest latest techniques, tools and technologies
- Python and Shell scripting to implement automated verification flows
- A solid technical degree (BSc / MSc / PhD) in Electronics or related field
- A number of years’ experience working in IP or SOC level verification
- A very good handle on SystemVerilog and UVM
- Strong scripting skills (for example in Python / Shell / C++)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with good attention to detail
For details, contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources