5-year-old heavily funded start-up, Edinburgh. Verification Engineer needed!
This is a superb opportunity for a Staff level engineer to join my client, a well-financed, backed by several top tier venture capital firms, including Samsung.
My client designs and deploys scalable 3D vision systems that are transforming the automotive and industrial fields. They are utilising proprietary and ground-breaking innovation in the sensor, emitter and algorithms spaces. Senior/Staff Digital IC Verification Engineer
I am seeking a senior level Digital IC Verification Engineer to play a critical role in designing and building next-generation, commercial-grade LiDAR systems. You will define and implement the digital verification for their new ToF sensors and ASICs for our leading-edge flash LiDAR systems. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify the functional coverage conditions for IP and system-level design.
- Specify and generate the required verification solutions for the defined functional coverage.
- Develop the Verilog/SystemVerilog/UVM testbenches
- Analyze code and functional coverage
- Debug of RTL/gate level simulations/failures to root cause
- Support DFT strategy & implementation
- Continually improved verification methodology
- Scripting (python, perl)
- Collaboration with firmware, hardware, software, analog IC design engineers
For more information – contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources – 0118 9881107
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related technical field.
- 5+ years’ experience of relevant industrial experience in digital design
- Experience with automotive electronics a bonus