TECH Group! Verification Engineer
Excellent benefits package and career progression.
This is a superb opportunity for a Verification Engineer to join my clients Consumer Group in the beautiful City of Cork. Cork is also of Ireland’s liveliest cities. You will discover unique shopping and dining options as well as miles and miles of sandy beaches!
You will be part of an expanding group and will have an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies covering a wide range of products. The great thing about the role is you will see your product on the market. Primary duties include:
- Verification of complex designs and sub-systems using leading edge verification methodologies
- Contribute and Influence the decisions on methodologies to be adopted for the verification.
- Technically mentor and guide junior verification engineers on SoC Verification.
- Architect the testbench and develop in UVM or Formal based verification approaches. Integrate the block testbench in chip-level UVM environment and verify integration.
- Define testplans, tests and verification methodology for block / chip-level verification.
As a top company you can expect a good package which includes a competitive salary, RSU’s, excellent pension scheme and bonus. For more information, please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources – 0118 9881107
- Proficient in developing unit and SoC level test benches using VMM/OVM/UVM
- Strong knowledge of test-plan generation, coverage analysis transaction level modeling, pseudo and constrained random techniques, assertion based and formal verification techniques with System Verilog.
- Experience in Gate Level Simulation (GLS) verification flow for SoC verification.
- Verilog, C/C++, System C, Java, TCL/Perl/Python/shell-scripting
- Building and leading verification teams is a plus
- RTL design/front-end design/FPGA flow experience
- Formal verification methodology