VERIFICATION ENGINEER – NEW UK DESIGN TEAM working on the Verification of a game changing hardware and software platform for AI at the edge! Cambridge OR Bristol
I am looking for several ASIC Verification Engineers to join my client as they enter into the UK. With an already successful track record in Europe (Netherlands, Italy, Belgium, and Switzerland) my client; a deep tech start-up who are developing a game-changing hardware and software platform for AI at the edge that will make the industry more integrated, efficient and accessible!
Thus enabling new application of AI in diverse sectors like smart cities, retail and other markets.
The successful Verification Engineer will get the chance to make a great contribution to the verification of a game-changing hardware and software platform for AI at the edge. You take ownership for the definition and implementation of verification and test plans and the match of specifications and requirements.
Your function will mainly include the following:
- Guarantee RTL designs are matching specifications and requirements
- Define and implement verification plans and test plans to ensure the designs meet quality and performance goals
- Build and maintain automated verification environments
- Collaborate and communicate with management regarding verification status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Provide proper and comprehensive documentation for the usage and the architecture of the verification environments as well as reports for the verification results
- Contribute to technical directions on all aspects of the verification domain
- B.Sc/M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering /Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in ASIC or FPGA design or verification
- Experience in (System) Verilog
- In-depth knowledge of Verification EDA tools, Verification methodologies (UVM) , Verification IPs
- Familiar with Data management and version control systems
- Proficiency in programming and/or scripting languages (Python, Cshell and TCL)
- Background in digital circuitry or hardware logic design
As a heavily backed deep tech start up (strong syndicate of institutional investors)
You can expect an attractive compensation package which includes a pension plan, extensive employee insurances and the option to get company shares. If you want to be part of a business where your opinion and ideas matter and you are not another cog in a wheel, then this could be the role for you!
Contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources for further information – 0118 9881107