Join one of the world’s most famous telecommunications companies and enjoy high living standards and a great work-life balance in this thriving city in Finland.
Our client, which is delivering 5G wireless technology to the world, is seeking an ASIC Verification Lead to join their ASIC team in Finland. Situated between two amazing huge lakes, this city is a major hub for technology, research, business, education and culture, offering a very high standard of living for in housing, safety and healthcare.
In this role as the ASIC Verification Lead you will drive 5G Layer 1 and LTE verification activities, working on world-leading SoCs. Testbench development, test case creation, running simulations, and contributing the verification strategy will all be part of your remit, as will leading ASIC Verification Engineers within the team.
The right candidate for the ASIC Verification Lead role will have:
- At least 10 years’ ASIC Verification experience
- A solid background within SystemVerilog and UVM
- Experience working within wireless communications (experience verifying 5G IP and/or subsystems would be ideal)
- Knowledge of formal verification methodology and tools
- An ability to lead other ASIC Verification Engineers and take responsibility of team deliverables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are paramount
For the right candidate, our candidate can offer visa sponsorship and relocation assistance. A highly competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the world’s leading multinationals, offering stable, long-term career paths, a very agreeable work-life balance and a strong package.
For details, contact Robert Maw @ IC Resources or call +44 (0)1189881156