We are looking for a driven, ambitious account manager who is eager to manage large multinationals such as Philips, Siemens and Bosch. You are analytically strong and have the necessary self-reliance, because with us you are in the lead for your own success. To achieve this, knowledge of plastics and the market is an advantage, but even more important is the ability to act at a high level in the sales process. Think strategically, act tactically and feel when you have to deliver or come with the right solution. Together with a passionate team at home and abroad, you chase your targets and actively contribute to the account strategy.
- You manage your own customers: you draw up an account plan, you listen to the short and long-term expectations and strategies of your customers, adjust them with our internal objectives and convert them into actions.
- In your projects you take on the role of Sales lead where you are commercially responsible, but you also have a say in quality, technology and logistics. You unblock “major issues” by recording them yourself or by directing your colleagues while retaining ownership.
- You are responsible for the turnover development with existing customers.
- You assess applications from customers and work out quotations in a team.
- You analyse the sales figures and interpret them and link actions to them.
- You work towards your personal and collective KPIs.
- You log your activities and progress in Salesforce.
- You report to the Sales (Cluster) Manager.
- An exceptional drive and insatiable hunger for success
- Ownership and pro-activity and independence are key
- Graduated from Bachelor or Master
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a B2B production environment
- Experience with technical environment is a plus
- Analytical mind
- Proficiency with Excel is a must
- Communication with colleagues and customers is easy for you (also with different cultures!)
- Strong oral and written skills in Dutch and English
- Willing to travel regularly (in Europe and beyond) – 25%
Apply today! Contact Shaun Gannon at IC Resources for more infromation