Account Manager – Semiconductor (Materials/Packaging solutions) – Belgium
An international Manufacturer within the Materials/Packaging space is seeking an experienced Account Manager, ideally with a relevant technical background based within Belgium to join their Semiconductor department.
The company has more than 30 years of contribution to manufacturing and innovation excellence for high performance Semiconductor lithography materials and they are the top supplier in this product segment.
- Experienced salesperson with proven track record within the Semiconductor/materials market
- High energy, driven individual that can utilise their own initiative and personality to build/maintain strong, long lasting relationships
- Knowledge of industry with the ability to establish new opportunities within the market where ever possible.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to communicate knowledge with customers.
- A technical background or any qualifications relevant to Chemistry or Electronics would be preferred
- Represent the company and build relationships to generate sales throughout Belgium and Germany
- Interact directly within the Semiconductor OEM marketplace
- Seek out new sales opportunities and build business with both new and existing customers
- Develop new business opportunities as well as maintaining the relationship with existing customers
This is an opportunity to represent one of the most well-known companies within the Photoresist market. The company continues to anticipate the market needs by offering high quality, high-performance solutions for:
- Photopatternable adhesives
- CMOS Imagers
- And many more
Sales, Semiconductors, Materials, Packaging, Manufacturer, Business Development, Account Manager, Technical Sales, Engineering, Belgium, Packaging, Photopatternable, CMOS Imagers, Materials