This Account Manager vacancy is a key role within IC Resources, and is vital to the continued growth of the company. Our Key Account department is an important part of our business and provides a link between our clients’ requirements/plans and the service level delivered by our consultants.
We pride ourselves on our reputation in the marketplace, and this role is critical to ensure this standing endures and new relationships are forged with industry contacts.
You would be jointly responsible for a group of key client accounts and would be expected to grow market share within those businesses by demonstrating excellent customer service and great sales ability to position us as partners to these organisations.
The Account Manager would be given projects with set goals within these clients and would be supported by a senior team member to achieve them. You would work with our consultants and senior team members to deliver on our clients’ expectations whilst building an exemplary relationship with our clients and adding willing participants to your network.
You would be expected to be in regular contact with our clients, discovering their plans for the future and the problems/issues they face to accomplish those plans. Having an understanding of the client and what they really need is crucial to the success of this role, as is being able to convince them we can deliver the solution and how we will do so.
The ideal candidate for this role would:
- Be able to influence decision makers and get commitment to a course of action
- Have first-class networking skills with both internal and external contacts
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial acumen and an awareness of opportunities
- Exhibit a curious nature and have an interest in technology and its applications
- Show an aptitude for building excellent, long-lasting relationships with customers and co-workers
- Be a good communicator, be personable and professional.
- Indicate a willingness to be a superlative team player and know the importance of being one.
- Have considerable skill in planning their time and meeting any and all agreed deadlines with all stakeholders.
- Be a strong problem solver with creative solutions and the ability to learn from tough experiences.
- Demonstrate tenacity and the ability to keep going under pressure
- Show great negotiation skills and the willingness to get a “win-win” for all
The salary is very competitive and could be negotiable for the right candidate. We also offer a commission scheme and flexible/home working after an initial period of being based in our Reading office.
All new members of staff are supported by a robust induction programme and given every assistance to excel in their role.
To apply please send your CV to Tanny Sunderland at IC Resources or call 0118 988 1145 for a confidential conversation about the role.