I am looking for an experienced Analog Design Engineer to start a 6 month contract for a client I am working with in Toulouse.
They ideally want this engineer to be able to work for 1-2 months on site, but in light of the current situation, they will be offering this on a remote basis until circumstances change.
- Design of analog blocks for a Mixed-signal integrated circuit.
- Application: Analog design for a battery monitoring IC. Analog block design
- Design technique for high voltage
- Design for ESD & EMC robustness
- Debug on Silicon (design support for validation)
- Knowledge of BiCMOS technology.
If you would be interested in discussing this position further, please get in touch with Mitchell Carpenter at IC Resources as soon as possible.