This is a new and rare opportunity for an Analog IC Design Architect to join a successful and growing company specialising in High Speed SerDes.
In this role you will be responsible for writing and owning content of Analog specifications at chip, block and interface level. You will be specifying block level requirements (jitter budget, power budget) to achieve system requirements at chip level and will be working closely with Analog, Digital and Verification teams to ensure designs meet Analog architecture specifications. You will also have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams to implement improvement actions to optimise design cost, quality and schedule.
Industry degree qualified the successful applicant will have a minimum of 10+ years’ experience in the semiconductor industry with at least 5 years’ specifically in Serdes architecture and design. You will have proven experience with high speed Serdes Analog design, system architectures, and ecosystems and with decomposing and partitioning specifications between Analog and Digital domains as well as optimising design architecture for Analog domains.
Experience is required in some or all of the following:
- Familiarity with Serdes architectures and associated Analog circuits, including Receiver and Transmitter architectures, and Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) designs
- Proficient at partitioning chip level requirements to specifications at the block level
- Knowledge of Analog and Digital design flows
- Proficient in Analog IC design using Cadence tools
- Proficient debugging skills to identify bugs in Analog architecture, functionality and performance
- You will also have experience with representing the design team and presenting to customers
- Experience in leading and working with teams across different geographical sites is ideal
Excellent leadership skills are required including working with cross-functional teams. Strong communication skills including the ability to write specifications and give presentations are also required.
Contact Leon from IC Resources today to apply and find out more.