IC Resources is recruiting for an Analog IC Design Engineer to join an award-winning fabless Semiconductor company based in Paris.
Despite the company’s young years, our client has built a remarkable reputation for excellence and high level innovation within a range of market areas including Industrial and Communication. They have a very promising evolution, and are looking to add to their IC Design team this year.
In this role you will be responsible for transistor-level Analog IC design, simulation and layout of the IC sub-blocks in CMOS technology.
Other tasks include:
- Translate the client requirements into IC specifications
- Definition of the IC architecture
- System-level modeling and simulation of the IC sub-blocks
- Test the fabricated IC prototype in the lab
- Work with test engineers to implement an ATE solution
- Participate in design reviews
- Writing documentation
The successful Analog IC Design engineer will have a minimum of 3 years experience in Analog IC Design with experience in contributing to the developed of an IC product from specifications to mass production.
You will have a proven track record in the design and characterisation of Analog/Mixed Signal and/or RF IC Design ideally with experience in high speed current DAC or SerDes.
Experience is required in some or all of the following:
- Knowledge in biasing and reference circuits, switched-cap and continuous-time circuits and signal processing
- Experience of taking high-level specifications and turning them into transistor-level design
- Strong experience with Cadence and/or Mentor Analog design flows
- Familiarity with behavioral modeling in Verilog-A or MATLAB
- Experience in the design of ADCs and DACs
You will be a strong team player with excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent communication skills in English is required with knowledge of the French language an advantage.
This is an opportunity to join a small and growing team which have a positive collaborative environment with good energy and excellent prospects for long-term growth.
Please note, candidates must be eligible to work in France.
Contact Leon at IC Resources to apply.