A new opportunity has opened up for a Junior Analog IC Design Engineer to join an exciting Semiconductor company set to revolutionise the IoT industry. If you are a keen Junior Analog IC Designer and excited to be part of a dedicated team developing pioneering new IC technology then apply today! In this role as Junior Analog IC Design Engineer you will be responsible for specification, design and validation low-power circuits such as voltage converter, comparators, voltage reference or clock generator. As Junior Analog IC Design Engineer you will be involved in all steps of the IC development, from paper to mass production and you will work closely with the digital team.
Your daily tasks include:
- Design and validation of analog integrated circuits
- Layout of analog circuits to prepare them for manufacturing
- Documentation writing
- Prototype functionality evaluation and debug
- Self-development in a young and fast growing company
As the successful Junior Analog IC Designer you hold a Master degree or PhD in Microelectronics Engineering and have around 4+ years of experience from within a similar permanent position. Your skills further include:
- Good knowledge of the EDA tools and languages related to the analog design flow
- experience in the design of DC-DC converters, regulators, RF, frequency synthesis or mixed signal
- Working within the Analog IC Design team you will also be working closely with the digital and marketing team and your tasks will include the design and validation of Analog MOS circuits and the layout of Analog circuits.
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, this company will offer you an excellent opportunity to gain solid skills in Analog IC Design as well as develop your career as part of this young and fast growing company. The company has huge potential, both from a technical and financial perspective, flexible working hours can be discussed.
For details, please contact Ane at IC Resources today with your CV and a time for a short initial call!