If you are interested in joining a company with an excellent industry reputation with long standing employees dedicated to the success of the organisation then this could be the opportunity for you...
Based in Irelands Semiconductor hub of Cork, this company seeks an experienced Lead High Speed Analog IC Design Engineer to work on the development of precision high frequency systems and circuits for emerging leading edge applications in the 1GHz to 10GHz frequency range.
This design leadership role will come with the following responsibilities.
- Working within or leading a high-frequency/analog/mixed-signal design team based in Ireland (Limerick & Cork). Opportunities in Valencia, Spain and Newbury, England also exist.
- Leading the evolution of IC requirements definitions, with strong customer engagement.
- Solution architecture and implementation definition.
- Guiding, supervising and mentoring a team of circuit design engineers.
- Sub-system or whole of project management and technical leadership.
- Using recommended design and verification techniques, tools & flows to produce efficient designs which meet all specified functional, power and timing objectives.
- Successful integration of analog blocks into larger mixed-signal systems.
Industry degree qualified the successful Analog IC Design Engineer will have a minimum of 10 years Analog IC Design experience preferably within a high speed domain and with a knowledge of high frequency, Analog and Mixed Signal tools and flows. Experience is required in some or all of the following; CDRs, SERDES, PLLs, DLLs, RF with experience of Power Management and ADCs desired.
Strong people management along with excellent inter-personal, teamwork and communication skills are required. As part of this role you will be expected to take a lead role in the development of new products from architecture selection to implementation and debug. There is also an opportunity to travel to support product definition.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and find out more.