An extremely successful and growing company working in the area of SerDes design has an opportunity for a Technical Lead to join their design centre based in the senic French spekaing part of Switzerland. In this role you will be tasked with taking ownership of complex macros such as full Rx/Tx circuits including specification, design, verification, schedule and documentation. You will have the opportunity to innovate and deliver creative solutions and encourage patenting of ideas as well as helping others break through design problems. You will be leading block and overall IP design and will take a technical leadership role within the team.
You will have the ability to communicate effectively with architects throughout the design process so as to optimise specifications and performance, will have a rigorous approach focused on delivering high quality results, plan and track team assignments to meet schedules and be part of the sign off team for design reviews.
Industry degree qualified, the successful Technical Lead will have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Analog IC Design ideally with hands on experience designing Analog circuits for high-speed serial communications or power management circuits.
Other requirements include:
- Deep understanding of Analog circuit theory and device fundamentals
- Experience of Analog design in FinFet technologies at 16nm and below
- Ability to lead teams to deliver complex technologies from feasibility study to production
- Ability to manage scope versus schedule
- Line management experience (mentoring, setting goals, performance reviews, hiring etc.)
- Ability to communicate with and present to customers both internal & external
- Experience planning post silicon validation, interpreting char & ATE results
- Excellent at documentation of block specifications / requirements
- An autonomous self-starter that is also a team player
- Familiar with Cadence Analog design EDA tools
The company offers the chance to work on advanced process technologies within a multi-national and cohesive working environment.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and find out more.