This is an opportunity for a Analog IC Design Technical Lead to join a fast growing semiconductor company based in the vibrant city of Dublin, Ireland. Cork is also available as a location.
In this role you will be working with solution architects and radio designers within the advanced technology team with responsibility in the areas of new circuit and technology introduction for next generation products. You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team of up to 20 engineers to deliver next generation circuits and architectures from process node feasibility and concepts through to IC circuit specification and implementation.
You will be responsible for the technical leadership for the delivery of high quality next generation Analog/Mixed Signal ICs using industry best practice methods for design whilst actively supporting applications engineering & sales teams.
- Mentoring junior engineers and sharing IC Design skills and experience with other members of the team
- Working with technology and radio architects to implement the technology plan by managing and leading a cross functional advanced development team
- Driving technology process feasibility
- Maintain the IC specification and supporting documentation
- Driving the IC floorplan, package, IO ring and ESD strategy for top-level power management
- Ensuring the designs follow best practice for design and testability
- Create the necessary design and product documentation
- Design reviews and tapeout signoff meetings for spec compliance
- Interact with other engineers in systems, RF/analog subsystems to ensure ICs are delivered to meet or exceed specifications
Industry degree qualified the successful Analog IC Design Technical Lead will have established experience Analog IC Design leadership along with a proven track record of project/product development and release.
Experience is required in Analog and ideally Digital IC design flows, with experience in low power IC modelling and design techniques in CMOS 40nm or less.
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are required along with strong communication skills in English.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and find out more.