A leader in the development of automotive sensor applications is looking for Junior and Senior Analog IC Layout Engineers for their team in Italy.
As a Layout Engineer you will be responsible for Analog IC Layout from the block level through to top level IC integration and verification. You will work with design engineers to ensure layout quality and will work with other mask designers in a team project environment. You will also work with CAD engineering for on-going improvements to PDK’s and design environment.
As the successful Analog IC Layout Engineer you are industry degree qualified and have at least 2 years of experience in Analog IC Layout from within a similar position in the Semiconductor industry with a good understanding of industry standard layout conventions and rules for reducing layout risk. Further you should have the following skills:
- High proficiency with the Cadence VDI Layout Suite, to include verification and extraction.
- Ability to layout Analog Mixed Signal IC’s in a size/time constrained environment.
- Proficiency in floor planning activities with block and top level assembly.
- Demonstrated the ability to organize and lead a layout team in scheduling and executing on a project.
- Experienced in the layout of ADC’s, DAC’s, PLL’s, LDO’s, and Bandgaps.
- Experience with BCD process technology.
- Demonstrates an ability to contribute ideas for improved productivity and automation of layout task.