London based IC design team is looking for an RF/Analog IC Layout Engineer to contribute to block and top level layout of RF/Analogue Layout in various process technology nodes primarily for high frequency transceivers including the baseband and RF front ends.
In your position at RF/Analog IC Layout Engineer you will have responsibility for layout of a complex transceiver designs in smaller geometries. Your tasks include the following:
- Hands-on block-level layout design and verification
- Top-level IP floor-planning and integration and IC sign-off
- Work closely with analogue design team on IP floor-planning, trial layout design and parasitic extraction of critical structures.
- Co-ordinate layout activities
- Collaborate with CAD, process technology, package design and Antenna team
- Document own work and participate in design reviews
- Provide guidance to junior team members
The successful RF/Analog IC Layout Engineer is industry degree qualified and has at least 5 years of experience in RF/Analog IC Layout in a Cadence environment as well as very strong experience with Mentor Calibre.
This is a great opportunity for an RF/Analog IC Layout Engineer to join a team in London and take a lead position.
To apply, please click APPLY NOW to be contacted by a member of our team. Or call Ane Bauer at IC Resources for more infomation.