A successful and fast growing company specialising in High Speed SerDes has a unique position for an Analog Modelling Engineer. This position would suit someone in a similar position or alternatively an Analog IC Designer or an AMS Verification engineer with a mathematical mindset who is interested in working on high level modelling. The position could be a stepping stone into an Architect role in the future for the right person.
- Design circuit models with abstraction levels from mathematical description to back extracted circuit performance
- Delivery of circuit models that generate sub-block circuit specifications from architecture specification and system models
- Verify post-layout sub-blocks and deliver specified modelled performance
- Document and present performance of modelled sub-circuits
- Documentation of modelling methodology
- Innovate and deliver creative modelling solutions for Analog circuits
Industry degree qualified the successful applicant will have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Analog IC design and modelling of high frequency circuits. Experience is required in modelling Analog circuits using languages such as VerilogA, SystemVerilog, Python or Matlab and strong knowledge in Cadence is required. Experience is also required using Ocean and MDL to automate Analog simulations.
You will have a strong ability to communicate effectively with technical leads, designers and the system modelling team throughout the design process with the aim to optimise block specifications and performance and ensuring the system modelling is accurate. Strong communication and presentation skills are also required for interfacing internally and with external customers.
Contact Leon from IC Resources today to apply and find out more about this unique opportunity.